More information on Moodle v2
We are still looking at upgrading Moodle to the current version, but we have decided to wait until the summer to do so. We are discussing terms with a third-party company that could not only host Moodle for us (which should significantly improve speed) but which could also provide a number of custom-designed features that would be very useful. Most importantly, they can provide support and training options for us. It would be too fast to agree on a contract with the new company and get the new version of Moodle up and running before April 1, so we will wait a bit longer. Keep watching for more news about upcoming improvements to Moodle.